Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bishop it is...

A decision has been made.

Bishop, here we come....


Boy o' boy. I can't believe I'm going back for round three! I'm going to hop on my hangboard now and not drop off until we get on the plane. I left last time with projects out the wazoo, and now I get to go back and try and finish them up. Hell yeah. More to come on SB09 later.

Tomorrow a crew is going back to HP40, I'll let you know how it goes.

Check this article out on The Star System. Good stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Guess who bought an HD camcorder and is going to hueco on friday!! Vids to come!

    Psyched you guys are coming out here! Tell Brooks to bring his prius!
    Fall Guy should be on the top of your list! Probably the best climb in bishop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ghey!!! Bishop was played in 99 when Sharma finally sent that pile called the Mandala. Since then its been hype! Joes full of FAs and everything you ever wanted in a bouldering land. Where you can shot your .45 and send V8 with ease all within 5 feet of each other. Have fun on a mega freaking trip out to Bishop, I'm sure it will be ghey.

    ReplyDelete