Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Weekend!

Well hello. How ya doin? Good. Me too.

I'm psyched about going to Little Rock City this Saturday. Really psyched. I'm about to burst open with joy. Well, maybe not that psyched, but close. Brooks, Natalie and I are heading up to LRC to try our hand at some of the most classic problems in the southeast.

Ticklist
(I've never been on any of these problems!!)

-Instinct Sit-

-Bedwetters-

-Cleopatra / Cinderella Traverse-


Cleopatra Cinderella Traverse (V9) from Jon Glassberg on Vimeo.



Seriously, how could life be any better? As long as I have projects I will be happy.




Sunday I'm going to Moss Rock Preserve, to try:


and


Clicky click for videos.


STAY PSYCHED!

3 comments:

  1. get on Simply Irresistible, kneed it, interplanetary escape, and reflections... all really good if you haven't tried them yet...

    ReplyDelete