Thursday, May 21, 2009

A break in concentration...

Well it has been a few weeks since I posted, but let me get you up to date (as if you care). I've been really busy with work. Two jobs this summer is leaving me with very little free time, but I've managed to do a couple things with the little amount that I have. The first thing I've done is built a bicycle, which is now going to be my mode of transportation this summer.

My "new" Bike!

Second, I've been helping my friend Donny make a giant garden. So hopefully in a month or so I will have plenty of "free" veggies to munch on! Hooray veggies!

Third, I went to the beach with my beautiful girlfriend Jenny and her awesome family.

So there you go, my personal life in a nutshell... yadda yadda yadda.

Now it is time to start climbing again, and today marks the beginning of the summer training. I'm going to start a regimen that consists of hangboard, campusboard, and core workouts that will hopefully whip my sorry butt into decent shape. More on this later.




On another note, I'd like to pay tribute to my older brother and sister's mother, Brinda Warnock. She died peacefully in her sleep last week in Savannah, Georgia. Rest in peace Brinda, you will be missed.

My sister Rebecca and her mother Brinda

No comments:

Post a Comment