Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Summer time....

I am ready for summer. My finals will be done tomorrow at 10:30 in the AM, and then no school for nearly 3 months.... yessir!

I'm going to be staying in the Southeast for the first time this summer.... The heat is going to SUCK, but I have a lot of projects to occupy my time... Not just climbing projects, (although I do have a LOT of those) but other projects as well.

-Project 1-
Move into a new house and add on to the climbing wall.


Some of you may know about the house I speak of, but if not let me inform you. In the back yard of my soon to be house lies THE SHED.... World Headquarters. My little slice of training heaven. Since there is no climbing anywhere remotely close to Auburn, we've built a nice little climbing wall in the shed. We've also decided on building more this summer... here are a few ideas:


Idea 1



Idea 2



Idea 3



I think we are going to build idea 1... or at least we are going to TRY and build idea 1. It will be the sickness.



-Project 2-
Build a Fixed Gear Bike

I've recently gotten really excited about building a fixed gear bicycle. I'm buying an old road bike frame off a guy here in Auburn, and converting it into a fixed gear. I don't know a lot about bikes, so this is going to be an experience...



I'll be in touch over the summer.... see ya around,

Les

No comments:

Post a Comment