Saturday, December 20, 2008

Getting Fat....

It is amazing how much regular people eat... Visiting with my family this week has opened my eyes to the glutenous ways of the average American. Normally I would wake up, eat a bowl of cereal, and then eat again when I got hungry, but this morning I woke up and ate a bowl of cereal, was offered a piece of cake, and as soon as I finished was asked how many empanadas I wanted for lunch (which will probably occur in 30 min). Son of a bitch. I should just count myself out for sending this break, my fat ass wont be able to do anything but watch. With 60 different kinds of cookies and pies, there is no will power strong enough to keep from snacking all day long. I'm going to try, but most likely it will do no good. You know the first thing my grandma said to me? Not "hello", or "how are you", or "how have you been", but "What do you want to eat???". Nothing Grandma! I want to crush, and this means weighing less than 200 after seven days... My god. In all seriousness, for those of you that have climbed with me before, it was fun, but I'm calling it quits, this week is going to change me... Until next post, climb hard for me, I'll be dreaming of da rocks.

Random ass Pictures!!!

Raja on some SHE-ITE in the Dirty Dirty.


No comments:

Post a Comment