Friday, December 26, 2008

Onward and Upward


Well I moved on from Destin feeling like a stuffed tick. Had fun with the family, but I'm glad the beach party is over. Tomorrow I set sail for North Carolina. Hopefully the weather is going to be good on Sunday, but it's not looking like it.... Shit! Ass! Oh well, maybe Rumbling Bald next time around. Monday holds a pretty long drive (read: 14 hours = heinous) from NC to OK. My girlfriend and I will have plenty of quality time in the car, and hopefully she wont get sick of me (read: pounding red bull and singing at the top of my lungs). Then comes the good old O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A. Hell yeah son, I am psyched about pulling down at some of the home crags (read: crushing classics) . I'll keep in touch, keep checking back.

Peace. Love. Applesauce.






No comments:

Post a Comment